Friday, May 2, 2008

Life is sweeet...

Ever have one of those moments in life where you so happy and excited you almost feel like your about to hyperventilate? That's me right now. I just downloaded a SECOND live Over the Rhine show. They always do two back to back dates at Canal Street Tavern and they were both taped by fans. Over the Rhine is a taper friendly band, for which I am ever grateful. I've tried not to post about them on this blog so far... mostly due to my addiction to them.. I mean I have well over 8GB of music on my MAC that is JUST Over the Rhine! Anywho here are links to download or stream and listen to the latest shows. Kudos out to both Keith and Shawn for taping these and getting them uploaded so quickly.



Over the Rhine Canal Street Tavern 2008-04-25



Over the Rhine Canal Street Tavern 2008-04-26

No comments: