Friday, May 30, 2008

Amy Jo Johnson

Ok, so let's face it... I'm at that age where I can freely admit I watched Felicity back in the day... I'm also willing to say I watched the Power Rangers (the first cast she was the Pink one) after school waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when (so what if I was "too old" for it don't judge me!!!). I'm also free to admit I loved Amy Jo's singing voice in the Sweetwater: A True Rock Story movie on VH1 back in the day. I've even had the urge to watch it lately and went online to find a DVD of it (after not seeing it on Netflix) and I can only find VHS (and I bought it so don't judge me at least I'll rip it digitally and make a DVD hee hee) what I was impressed to find was an MP3 of the song "Motherless Child"!!!! So for your listening pleasure here it is


:: Motherless Child ~ Amy Jo Johnson::

No comments: