Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Used.. like an old piano played for generations slowly fading out of tune.."

Photobucket



Ashley Monroe... an amazing songwriter and singer.. I've mentioned she sounds like a young Dolly Parton.. but her voice contains such melancholy at times it nearly drives you to tears!.. here is her debut album that will never be released plus a collection of her most recent demos. Sony let her out of her contract but sadly never released her INCREDIBLE album "Satisfied/Ashley Monroe".. either way I nearly sold my soul and unborn child to obtain it..

5 comments:

Girlflame said...

I love Ashley, and I love the album. I do. I really do. She's amazing, and I truly hope she ends up on a label that can promote her properly.

Thank you, thank you thank you.

Unknown said...

I've been looking for Ashley's debut for months after the freebie iTunes teaser. Thanks for finding/sharing the lost album!

Bed Tomato said...

hi, i stumbled onto your blog and i'd love to listen to ashley's album if you could update the link, thanks!

Celia c said...

Please can you update this link!! I will be so eternally grateful. Thank you.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Hey I just came across your blog, by accident. I adore Ashley, adore adore adore. Sony is beyond ridiculous to let her go. Her voice is & lyrics are brilliant and haunting. I could go on forever, but since it's not my blog, i won't:)