Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm just a Backwoods Barbie.... too much make-up too much hair.

Ok... so I've never been a huge "Fan" so to speak of Dolly Parton, I've liked songs, LOVED Steel Magnolias and always found her voice to be wonderful. I adored the CMT Crossroads with Dolly and Melissa Etheridge... but I am smitten with Dolly's latest album "Backwoods Barbie" its simply wonderful. She's really put a lot into this album.. so enjoy! I know I am.. and if you love it.. go BUY IT. She also does some simply great covers of "Tracks Of My Tears" and "Drives Me Crazy" so its worth it just to hear these classics taken on by the Country Diva herself!



Dolly Parton~ Backwoods Barbie






While on the topic of Country music I'd like to present to you Rissi Palmer.. the first black female country singer to chart in about 50 years. She has an amazing debut album so download.. sit back..and be stunned!


Rissi Palmer~ Rissi Palmer

No comments: