Sunday, March 16, 2008

Duffy Live @ Apple Store in London

So.. the setlist from the free concert Duffy did for the iTunes Apple Store has leaked.. and it is below.. sadly iTunes picked only 4 songs to put up on their site... *sigh* What's even more disappointing is that she sang 3 of her b-sides in this set, so now we'll prob never get to hear them all!!

02-14-2008 Live@Apple Store Londone, UK

Rockferry
Warwick Avenue
Serious
Stepping Stone
Breaking My Own Heart
Oh Boy
Tomorrow
Mercy

why woul iTunes be so cruel? or stupid.... *sigh*


anyone out there have the full set? or more than just Rockferry, Mercy, Tomorrow, and Breaking My Own Heart?

1 comment:

Danyelle said...

Hey again, Here's the link to that new invisible wires song that seems to have come up:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=49077616

I wish I was a single girl

Great song I think...