Monday, October 13, 2008

Ain't We Got Fun

Ahhh... life. It's been pretty hectic lately, between losing my job, looking for a new one and getting ready (as in decorating ect ect) for my favorite holiday of all HALLOWEEN. Life is finally settling into a pace that I feel like blogging again I've come across a lot of promo, demo and Advanced copy works by artists I love and have been debating on what to share and what to keep to myself. I've decided that first up is the "Sampler EP" that I've gathered for Renee Olstead's 8 time delayed sophmore album "Skylark" I've managed to collect 5 tracks that are to be on the album. This little ladies sense of Timing is impeccable, and when you consider she's still only 19 its even more remarkable. I have her album from when she was 13-14 and she had the chops even back then, and her Self Titled Debut album at 15 also shows her vocal prowess. Enjoy!


Photobucket

Ain't We Got Fun

Skylark

Hit The Road Jack

Thanks For the Boogie Ride

Midnight Man

1 comment:

Danyelle said...

This stuff is pretty special! Bygone era.... sweet.