Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweetwater Soundtrack songs!

Ok.. so in my "since 1999" search for the VH1: Sweetwater: A True Rock Story movie soundtrack featuring Amy Jo Johnson I finally came across a full version of the "In A Rainbow" Song there were 6 songs (maybe 7) recorded for the film (listed below) and I now have two of them both "Motherless Child" (which I had) and "In A Rainbow" which I didn't I found on another blog ( http://rocksteadyguy.blogspot.com/ ) and am so very very Grateful for them so I'm going to be posting them in a sec!!




Motherless Child

Why Oh Why

In A Rainbow

Two Worlds

First Love

What's Wrong

Sifting Sand (Nansi Nevins "solo" material)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS A FANTASTIC, GR8, VERY COOL, "GROOVY" TRUE STORY of the making of the band, it's members, creating THEIR STILL AWESOME MUSIC, (40 YRS LATER !!!) I'M DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR THE SOUNDTRACK. I am VERY LUCKY TO OWN THIS MOVIE ON DVD - IT'S GREAAAAAAAT & DEF. A "MUST OWN" DVD !!! OH, HUUUUGE FYI: Nansy Nevins is now a teacher of English, at a College in Cali, BUT SHE "Apparently", has NEVER given up her Music !!! She has 2 AWESOME DEMOS ON YOUTUBE, that are also GREAAAAAT TRACKS, MAN !! I commented that if she released them on CD, that I would DEF. BUY IT !!

likemymotherdoes said...

This is SUPER old, but I was wondering if you still had these songs? I LOVE Sweetwater and have been looking for forever.

dreamalittledream said...

Wow thanks for this list! It's extremely difficult to find any of these songs (much less the title for some). I have the movie on VHS but without a VCR I can't watch it. :( What song is "First Love" and do you remember what part of the movie that was played in? Also Amy Jo played "Day Song" at the piano after her mother died in the movie.

Bad_Girls_Lament said...

If memory serves first love is still one of the Nanci Nevins solo material songs overlayed in the movie (but sung by Amy Jo Johnson).

Unknown said...

If you could re-post those songs I would apprecitate it as I would like those songs too.